Monday 24 September 2012

Oh, how my feet ache..

After a long rustling and bustling day back to uni, my feet ache. They feel swollen. Uni was full of newbies, and reminded me of the day i started uni. The memories of the anxious me, with butterflies in her tummy came flooding back. I had a lecture at 9.15, yes 9.15!?! What a nice start to another year at uni. There were crowds of international student, how alien they must have felt. The international students aren't always fluent in English, and all these directions and instruction posted around uni walls must feel so foreign to them. How scary, i certainly wouldn't opt to go to a foreign country to study. 

There were also large crowds of newbies, most with a confuzzled look on their faces. Poor mites, new year, new place and new people. But come on, i felt like that once, But now i feel old in uni and it's a part of me now. Quite a big part, seen as i'll be there for another 2 years after this year yet. Good times. 

On a side note, my budgie got attacked by a cat. And sadly it had to be put down today :(

Here is a snap of my budgies, once happily playing a way. And then along came the cat!?!
The one that died was an Albino, in comparison with the remaining two budgies she had a calm and girly personality. I'll miss you...

Farewell my budgies *hats off* xxx

:( x

No comments:

Post a Comment