Friday 14 September 2012

She killed a SPIDER...

It went like this...

Me: Something along the lines of  "Hey, are you back..." before i got cut off

"Oh my God, Guess what?" Leaving me no time to reply...

"I killed a spider!!!! I was getting my uniform and it fell on my hand, and I moved it with a hanger and it nearly DIED, It's legs fell off as well, I didn't kill it properly yet, it was still moving some of it's legs!"  *BIG SMILES*  The confessions of a 14 year with a phobia of SPIDERS! Hahaha, you make my day little one! This is what i was greeted with as she got in from school.  

Poor spider, it had no time to save itself from the claws of a spider hater, who didn't really intend on killing it. Well she says it was still moving it's legs. It probably had a slow painful death afterwards, Poor Spider. I feel for you. I think this has been her biggest achievement since going back to school, But 'I didn't mean to kill it'

Poor spider...

No comments:

Post a Comment