Sunday 2 June 2013

Let the sun shine....

So when the sunshine's and little people are around, there's only one solution....Ice Cream! Can put a smile on little people's faces. So this will be a post on our ice-cream adventures. We improvised and made an ice cream bar on the dining table. We set out all our goodies...

Including the ice-cream scoop

We took out our ice-cream bowls and matching little spoons. And the adventures begun...


When it was finally my turn, I digged in :-D


Mmmm

This put a smile on the kiddies faces and even the big boys wanted some then. Elsewhere, the birthday preparations are keeping me occupied. I have a lot of shopping to do today, and I also need to collect some more resents for the birthday girl. She finally chose and bought her birthday outfit today..phew. I get my second year results in 18 days :-o , keep me in your prayers :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment