Wednesday 6 June 2012

Birthday Updates

 As the title say's this post will be about the birthday celebrations. Although it was a hectic and loud day, it wasn't to be short of hiccups. With kids running riot and loads of napkins at bay. It wasn't planned to be a big do, just a low key event so there was a total of 3 families invited, and plenty of kids. By the end of the day the balloons had been popped, other than the few the kids had saved to take home with them. Thank god we didn't have party poppers, that would have been the last straw! There's plenty of pictures, from which i'll share with you a few. 
We made a pyramid of marshmallows...

And some Fruit Kebabs...

A picture perfect table!  :)

The waiting game ends!

Looking good
P.s What's with the box? x

Finally, it's cake time :) Want some?

The cake was pretty in pink, and was really big (20" x 20", the photo doesn't do justice) Instead of having candles, we got some numbered sparklers, it avoided the cake being spat on by the kids who would have joined in with blowing the candles out!  Unfortunately, they got there before me :( I couldn't get a picture of the food table, as they'd all dived in before i came back with the camera :( Overall, it was a fun and loud day and to finish it off there's plenty of cake for seconds. Who doesn't want more cake ;-) x

P.s Thought I'd share with you all the Birthday girl's mismatched earrings, cute aren't they? x


* All of the above images are owned by Tutu's & Glitter unless otherwise stated *

2 comments:

  1. Aww how cute earrings and loving the ig cake and the chocolate fountain looking yummy I don't mind joining you plus I will be getting my own chocolate fountain for my birthday

    P.s I hope they some cake and marshmallows let to dip in the fountain for me and I love your ideas they are so creative

    I am loving all about the colours who ever did that must creative,passionate and very talented and if you did it you must be a sophisticated young lady ,I love the way you have done your henna patterns

    P.s I hope you get more of your henna pattens up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the sweet comment, I will hopefully update my blog later today, so check back for some more henna designs :)x

    ReplyDelete