Wednesday 6 June 2012

The postponed post...

You could say i'm an arty farty person, i enjoy drawing and colouring landscapes (boring aren't I?). I tend to draw anywhere and everywhere :-P so bare with me. Most of what i draw are usually designs for creative ideas or Henna designs. The corners of my lecture notes are usually brightened up with henna designs and creative lettering. So some of my photo's are usually small and awkwardly placed. But needless to say, good to look at ;-) Not only does a Henna cone work, a pen is equally as good. So I not only pen Henna designs on paper, but tend to adorn the hands of family & friends with Henna. Enough of the small talk, down to the real work...

An off the page Henna design, draw amongst my notes

A page at the back of my notebook dedicated to doodles

Some more doodling :-]

The work of a Henna cone, makes a change from the pen :-P

A little design on myself :)

This is a hobby of mine and gives me a break away from the world, i just love how peaceful life can be when you only have a pen and paper in front of you. i am hoping to advance my skills during my break from uni, more photo's to follow :) x

* All of the above images are owned by Tutu's & Glitter unless otherwise stated *

No comments:

Post a Comment