Thursday 7 June 2012

I can see the Rainbow

I came across something which speaks colour, it is a sophisticated yet bold idea. I love how it also unites the ladies together and it is ever sooo pretty.
Photo taken from blogs.dexknows.com
       

















Although it is a simple idea, it is soo elegant and the bridesmaids carry the outfits really well. If you look closer you can see how the sari's are all of the same design, but different colours. The detail of the embroidery on the sari's cannot be justified by the photo's, but looks really simple from afar. I bet the bridesmaids brightened the bride's day. I'm still in awe...

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! it's Beautiful ! truly very creative idea ! it's indeed better than the united same dress tht the bridesmaids wear usually ! and the picture is very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete