Friday 13 July 2012

Bookworm


Amongst my creativity I also make time to read. I enjoy reading books of all sorts, i am a true bookworm.  I will share with you some reviews on books i have read, or maybe books i recommend for you to read. Firstly, I'd like to share with you all Jane Eyre. Sound boring? i used to hate reading classics and novels with all their posh and oxford dictionaryfied English, but this was a book i fell in love with. My first read of it was when i was a 14 year old, and had to read this for an English Language Assignment at school. Although at 14, I was pretty much satisfied that Jacqueline Wilson was the only decent author around.  

Once i started reading this fiction novel, i just couldn't put it down. I only had to read a few chapters of it, for my assignment but chose to take the book home with me and finish it off. I'm sure, you'll want to do the same. For the same reason, i was put in front of a old school TV and thought i'll be bored with watching this novel, however i loved every minute of it. My favorite character in the book was obviously Jane, who at that age gave me determination. From my thoughts of it sending me to snooze through boredom, and tears springing to my eyes from the oxford language, it actually kept me up at night with mere determination of finishing it. 

so a message to you all out there, there's more to the book then what meets the eye. Don't forget you don't judge a book by it's cover. It is a good read, and shouldn't be missed.

P.s There's a free copy of Jane Eyre available on Kobo! x

No comments:

Post a Comment