Thursday 26 July 2012

Henna Designs!

As mentioned in my previous post, I will be sharing some more henna designs with you. There's not many but there's a few to keep things flowing. As Eid is nearing, I hope to take some more photos of actual Henna and share them with you. The designs are accompanied by my lecture notes, as mentioned before I like to doodle :) 

This is just a quick jot, to prevent me from snoozing during long lectures...

Excuse the messy handwriting :-]

A more colourful design...

So this is where all the coloured ink went :-P
This is a not so clear design as it has been jotted down in pencil


These are just some brainstormed ideas, from where I can take inspiration when actually doing Henna. The last picture shows some kind of calligraphy in the back. This is something else which I like to do. I have written peoples names in Henna using this particular style of calligraphy, it always looks so good when completed. This leads me to another idea...I will share this idea, when I get round to completing it! 

Until then it's all about Ramadan and preparing for Eid. I still need to start my reading for next year, plenty to do. The page designer has still not fixed its self, so I'm stuck with left hand marginalised blog posts :( The hot weather's taking it's toll in England, and with the Olympics just around the corner, I wonder how the games competitors feel. 

* All the above images are owned by Tutu's & Glitter, unless otherwise stated *

2 comments: