Wednesday 8 August 2012

Choices...Choices...and more Choices?!?!?

I've been burdened with enough paperwork before second year of uni commences. The positive aspect get's a reaction of Woohoo!!! One year down and three more to go!! BUT, this means choices, time is nearing so the sun goes down and the stars come out!! I have started to review my career plans, so that i am sure i am on track. I got my timetable for my second year today, and the first thing i spot is that i have TWO late finishes at 4.15pm and 5.15pm, i suppose it's not too bad. But, a 9.15am start and 5.15pm finish is just a little hectic, don't you think? I am soooo not looking forward to lectures at 9.15, but then again i suppose it's better to get lectures out of the way early in the morning.

On the plus side, i have Wednesdays off. WOOHOO!!! And i'm only in for an hour on Fridays, not too bad i suppose. HOWEVER,

"IMPORTANT NOTE
These timetables are currently work in progress and therefore MAY CHANGE prior to you starting your studies at University in September. For example, some groups will not be finalised until induction week."

So, seen as i am warming to the new timetable, fingers crossed it doesn't change. I like Wednesdays off....snooze time! 

Holidays have felt as if something is missing....i think i actually miss the workload of uni. It does keep me occupied. I am actually looking forward to going back to uni in September...Geek? I know :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment