Tuesday 4 September 2012

Some Randomness...

I *think* i should be starting uni in like 3 weeks. I need to find out for definite yet, that means i've been home for like 4 months now :-0. 4 months of random musings, nothing much going on except Ramadan and then Eid. Thinking back 4 months have flown, and have been a little boring. When i'm back to studying i have so many ideas of what i would have much rather done instead of s t u d y! Story of my life...

Let's make a list of what i have actually done during my period of *taking a hiatus*:
-Reading
-Shopping for Eid
-Plenty of baking ( i can't remember what i did with the photos of my cupcakes)
-Some ready to roll icing modelling
-Random surfing of the net
-Some Birthday celebrations
-A bit of research into my new module subjects (and that's 5 subjects!?!?)
-Had a few *dying of boredom* moments

Not done much, i actually found holidays boring. I'm one of those people who actually like to have something to do, as it keeps me going. Sitting doing nothing gets on my nerves, i CANNOT sit and twiddle my thumbs, it irks me to no end! To top it off i HATE watching TV, I watch Casualty but that's usually on my laptop during the week or something. I am a little boring and ermmm n e r d y. So that should pretty much sum up what's going on in my life during my break. I actually can't wait to dive back into my uni workload. I'm looking quite forward to it.

However, yes there has to be 'however', that's life. If you remember the my timetable post, i kind of expressed my love for my timetable there and had my fingers crossed that it won't change. Well guess what? It not only changed once but TWICE! And since there's 3 weeks to go until uni starts, there is a possibility of it yet changing...again! So i don't have 2 days a week off now, but only 1. Yes 1 day off a week, excluding weekends. At the moment i only have one late finish, so there is light at the end of the tunnel :) But i was warming to my first timetable, i have too much free time between lectures and seminars with the new timetable :( But then again free times better than lecture, I suppose. Oh well, i just hope it plans on staying this way now.

On a side note, schools are open that should mean the brats are off the streets and back into classrooms :)

Cheerio for now folks *big wavey* 

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment