Friday 2 November 2012

Eid Mubarak!

Firstly, Eid Mubarak everyone! Eid is a joyous and colourful event, even if the weather is reaching minus degrees. It was a little to cold for the glad rags, but we pulled through. I wanted to get some Mehndi done, but as usual I end up doing it on everyone else and when it get's to my turn, there's no-one to do it on me :( and I really can't be bothered to do it on myself. Same happens with the hair! Anyhow's, it was a time to get the heels and the meals and the wheels out! And they were certainly out! My shoes were ever so glittery and sparkly. I love my glitter! I wore a deep purple, although I wasn't completely satisfied with the mess the tailor had made out of my clothes :( anyhow, I got through the day. I wore minimal jewellery, my minimal jewellery consisted of a small pair of earrings, which are black and gold and which I usually wear on a daily basis, under my hijab. 

There has been plenty of food flying about, and plenty of relatives popping in. I haven't got Mehndi photos to share with you guys. But I do have some photo's of some bookmarks, the little one's friends wanted me to make them and which I drew some Mehndi designs on to bling them up a little, and which I WILL share with you all in a later post.  I do have a few photo's of my outfit and my sparkly heels, which I will be sharing with you.

I wrote this post on Monday the 29th, as I was having a few technical problems I couldn't post any photos. So I will be sharing the photos with you in a later post. Hopefully soon. I didn't forget to about my dearest blog, but the likes of technology held me back! Anyway, I WILL post photos, just in a later post!

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment