Wednesday 12 December 2012

I'm back :-D

Yeah, I'm baaaaack!?! That's three down and another 4 to go. And then Oh Crap...3rd year. We all know what that entails, more work? I should hopefully update my blog more often now. Anyway, we should be breaking up for Christmas come Friday  and I will get a month off. But I have plans..to start my revision preparations quite well ahead of time. I'm only saying this but will probably end up procrastinating and then writing up notes a week before Exams, I know myself toooo well.

Anyway, the cold weather is so miserable. It's been raining, with gusts of wind, it's been hailing, foggy, icy...need I go on? So the warm socks and slippers have come out as has my pom pom blanket :-)
But, wait for it...

Christmas spirits in the air! Everything is so beautifully decorated, full of lights and colour. This means there should be some late nights shopping in town, and when have I said no shopping?

I really need to catch up with movies, that have been watched while I've been writing up my assignments. Every weekend, we usually spend watching movies in the evening and getting all cozy with maybe a hot chocolate or coffee. But lately, I've spent my weekends alone. Stuck in a room on my own, working! Yes, Working! So I've missed out on some movie time with the family :-( But hopefully, I should be watching a movie with them on the weekend. Sometimes we go through 2 movies in a night :-D good times, eh.

Some of the movies we've watched include Snow White and the Huntsmen, Smiley, When the lights go off, Ted...I could go on and on, but I'll spare you. We just kind of giggle through the scary ones because they're more hilariously unrealistic than 'scary'. While we were watching 'when the lights go off', we spotted our  town quite a bit. It looks as if the movie was made down the road from me! Anyway, it was a good film based on a true story, as I did my research after :-) it's based on a real haunted house in Hull. I wonder what we'll watch this weekend? Hmm, better get my thinking cap on, any suggestions?  : ) x

No comments:

Post a Comment