Friday 28 December 2012

'Tis the season..

...to go shopping!! So it's kind of tradition to hit the sales, but i prefer hitting the sales from behind my laptop screen. That way I don't have to do with the pushing and shoving. If I do visit the sales, it is usually midday and not at 5am, yeah people really go to the sales at 5am. I don't think I've ever been out of my bed at 5 am, never mind going into town at 5! Anyway, I did go into town midday, and there was still pushing and shoving so I didn't stay long. I bought a few goodies from Boots, and a dress. I finished my shopping online and my order has been dispatched and should be with me on Thursday. I'll share my sale goodies with you all in a later post. But for now, since it's the shopping season, I came across a few wintry suits which I might order.  They are by one of my favourite designers, Gul Ahmed. Here goes...


I love the bold colours on the design on the left, I also love the wintery vibes it gives off. The blue suit is one of those that can be dressed up or down, but I think it the candy colours are more suitable for the winter. However, the fabric is quite thick.


I just love both the colours and designs on both of these. I also love how the designs are so elegant, the elegant designs are something which make Gul Ahmed different and stand out. I heart Gul Ahmed clothes!


They are all sooo beautiful, I'm spoilt for choice. Here is a close up snap of some of the above designs.


I am sure they are bound to be more beautiful, the photos don't do justice to their beauties ;-) So the question is, which would you buy and which do you drop off the wish list? x

*All the above images belong to Gul Ahmed, unless otherwise stated

No comments:

Post a Comment