Tuesday 29 January 2013

Diamonds and Rubies

Hmm, not quite diamonds and rubies, but they do make a girl smile or grin. Here are some of my buy's from ASOS.


It is a Crepe tunic, from the ASOS Collection. It's not quite fancy and it's just right to dress up or down. You can smarten this with the flick of a blazer or perhaps dress it up with some heels. The next one is my favourite one!



This one is a lace insert tunic, and is by Vero Moda at ASOS. Thus providing the elegance such a tunic requires ;-) Again you can dress it up or down. But being the Plain Jane that I am I'll most probably dress it down. 

I also have my eye on this...


but, they don't have it in my size :-( I think I'll be patient and wait for the website to update or I might go for the black. I really liked this camel colour! It can be worn during the Spring/Summer seasons and is elegant yet casual. I like looking smart but casual at the same time, that's where I've earned myself a nickname of 'snob'. I'm not a snob, I just like dressing well :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment