Saturday 30 March 2013

A new folder

I needed a new folder, so I went to buy one. As you do! But when I got there, I wasn't spoilt for choice, I was rather disappointed. As much as I like colour, every folder was plain. There wasn't a design and nor a cute flower in sight. I contemplated on going elsewhere, but I didn't have the time nor energy to do so. But, I was in urgent need of a folder, my ring-binders tend to fill up really quickly, and the lever-arch folders are to bulky. I'd rather have more than one ring-binder than a lever-arch  As my disappointed face showed such disappointment  my sister told me to get a plain folder and decorate it myself. At first I was quite hesitant, because an A4 sheet of paper is more difficult to decorate than a corner of my notebook! After having another look around, I decided to go with my sisters idea. So I went along and bought this...

I think it's made of recycled cardboard or something.

I planned and procrastinated for days on end, I couldn't understand how I would decorate such a big folder. Finally, I was brave enough to let the tip of my pens touch this. This is how it looks now, as though I didn't finish it off...


Here are a some close up's


I haven't yet finished and probably won't finish it, but adding a little splash of colour to this boring and plain folder gave it a little life. These are the pens which I used to decorate this folder...



No comments:

Post a Comment