Sunday 24 March 2013

It's too cold outside!

It's been a while, crocodile. But better late than never, eh. For the past few weeks I've been running around like a headless chicken. I gave my final assignment in on Thursday, while the rest of the family went to a wedding. The sacrifices you have to make for an education! So this year, I've finished 7 pieces of assignment, each 2,500 words long That's a total of 17,500 words that I've written! Aside from my uni workload, I've also had a birthday party, for which I had to do my fair-share of organising and baking for. I will share the party photos later. Finally, when I thought I've got this weekend to myself and then it's time to start revising, we get buckets of snow! 


The snow is estimated to be 3ft deep, the top left photo shows the humongous sized icicles. I find icicles pretty! So instead of having the weekend to myself, I'm housebound...again. Rather than procrastinating I decided to organise my books and folders, and et my revision brain into gear. Rather than some pictures from planned outings, all I have is...


I did plan on playing outside in the snow with the little one's, but the plan soon changed as the cold winds escaped the front door. I cannot just sit and do nothing, so I decided to start planning my revision, I should hopefully have a revision timetable by the end of today! During my breaks away from revision I should hopefully blog more often, the biggest misery of all (my assignments) has been accomplished :) x

4 comments:

  1. is there anyway to subscribe to your blog via email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, when you're writing a comment on my posts on your right hand-side there should be a link which reads 'subscribe by e-mail'. If you click on that link, you will be notified of any new posts I write. Just to add, the link is only available on the web version and not on the mobile version x

      Delete
  2. Yikes! Thankfully our snow is melting finally - we have a weekend full of sunshine that I hope melts away EVERYTHING. Don't worry, summer is just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will have a little sunshine just soon, Spring has begun but we're still stuck in Winter. That's the result of global warming I suppose :( I have a wardrobe full of my summery clothes, which I cannot wait to wear! x

      Delete