Wednesday 14 November 2012

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone

I realise it is WEDNESDAY, which means I have 4 days and then i'm back at uni. So I thought I should maybe get a move on and make a to-do-list. (yes, I'm only making it yet, no where near to completing it) So here it goes...

To-Do-List

Tort
- Complete formative quiz
        - Do preparation for next week's tutorial

Commercial - Get a move on with Coursework :-/ (Due on the 6th December)

Criminal Liabilities - Do formative assignment (Due on the 27th of November)

Law of Evidence - Do formative assignment, (Due on the 19th of November)
                          -  the real assignment, (Due on the 13th of December)

Administration of Justice & Human Rights - Coursework! (Due on the 6th of December)

There we go, there's plenty of work to be getting on with.

I'd like to wish everyone a belated Happy Diwali! Hope you've all had a good time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment