Monday 12 November 2012

Reading week?

Please excuse the one lame post per week...

I'm off uni until the 19th, woohoo! Now, shall we step back into reality? I have 3 assignments to get on with, and 2 formative assignments to do - So the 'woohoo' should step right out of my life...again. I also have a formative quiz to do :-/ I plan to stop winging and get on with it. My target is to finish at least 1 of the assignments this week and my 2 formative assignments, times jogging on as if there's no tomorrow :-/

I feel as if I have allllll the time in the world, when in reality it's only like 6 day's. I need to stop procrastinating, but how? I seriously need to get a move on. I have started my Commercial Law assignment :)  but i'm only 48 words in :-/ 

Anyway, I should stop complaining, as I will hopefully be leaping with joys in July 2015! That sounds as if it it such a long way away. Anyway I should get a move on, seen as my to-do-list is as long as my arm, and will leave you with a colourful pic stitch!


P.s I still need to share some Eid photo's (I haven't forgotten) ;-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment