Monday 21 January 2013

Let is snow, let it snow!

That's 4 assignments down and another 3 to go, and 3 EXAMS!!! Anyway, we're all snowed in! It's toooo cold and the snow is almost knee deep in some areas. But I think that only applies to me, I am very petite :-p     it's quite good fun though. I'm not complaining, since we don't have to go to uni nor anywhere else, I think it's more of a matter of not being able to go. It's now the time to take out all those woolly socks, gloves and scarves. Let's share some white and magical photos now...






It doesn't help when you live up near the hilly areas, let the big freeze begin! There's not a person in sight, nor animals. Although there seems to be a wild fox on the loose, scary! And it's quite big, it's been spotted a few times hopping from garden to garden. A few days ago we were parking up in the drive and it ran across us, with some poor animal between it's teeth! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment