Wednesday 9 January 2013

The postponed post

As previously promised, here are some photo's of my Eid outfit. So, I'll let the pictures do the talking.


My suit was a deep purple, it had minimal embellishments, and was pretty elegant. All that it had on it were the paisley patterns, on a fabric with some kind of design in the background. The top photo's is of my matching duppatta, which had  beads on it, and  huge paisley designs on the plain background. It was elegant yet occasional wear. I am looking for somewhere to wear it to again, perhaps for a meal out. I'm not really fond of a lot of beads and sequins. The suit came in two other colours, aside from this purple, they were black and white. But as it was Eid and I don't really wear white, and black was too dull for Eid (my mother would have killed me if I wore black on Eid!) I was happy it was in purple, it was a lifesaver...phew! I was particularly glad to have caught sight of it, as my mum puts it I'm toooo picky. So if I did set my heart on it and black and white were out of question, my mission would have been incomplete!


And here are my ever so sparkly shoes, which I went shopping for the day before Eid. That's why I kind of bought the first one's I could buy. I hate being rushed while shopping! If I had the time and strength, I may have opted for some more sparkly shoes, perhaps in gold. Oh well, it got me through Eid! 

On a side note, I have just been told that training contracts are under review. So I have ended up in a pickle, I'm unsure of where I stand. I was supposed to start applying for training contracts in September, but if they're under review, what do I do? They might be replaced with a shorter term training program, with a higher salary and less walking over the 'trainee solicitor'. I suppose it's good in a sense, but it leaves the likes of me unsure what path to walk down. Anyway, I'd better crack on with my criminal liabilities assignment, wish me luck :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment